A pet dog’s wellbeing is one of the main areas of concern for its master. Here are a few tips so that you can ensure the well-being of your dog:
- Vitamin E: Many dogs suffer from a problem of dry skin and Vitamin E is the ideal thing to nourish such skin. There are many methods of supplying it to your pup such as giving it a message, bathing it in water mixed with vitamin E or making it take Vitamin E pills.
- Colostrum Supplements: Colostrum is the first secretion from a mother’s mammary gland which is essential for all mammals in their early days. Your pet dog also needs the same. Assuming that you have got hold of your pet from a place such as puppyfind and it does not have any exposure to its mother, a good way of providing your dog with it would be the colostrums supplements. They are whole-food supplements and have the ability to protect your dog from several diseases.
- Herbal or Homeopathic Detox: You need to supply your pet dog with the proper detoxifiers to prevent detoxification in its body. These detoxifiers can be herbal or homeopathic. They help in liver and kidney functions, thus stimulating metabolism. You should use them not only during the times of acute detoxification but also once or twice every year on a regular basis.
- Chamomile Tea: This is a powerful disinfectant which proves helpful for upset doggy tummies. You need to store it in the refrigerator and apply it to the wounds of your dog. It will help in healing the wounds. Also, warm chamomile tea bags which help in curing eye infections of your dog.
- Enzymes and Pro-biotics: These are absolutely essential for your dog. Enzymes will help it in proper digestion since they contain amino acids. On the other hand, the probitoics adjust the levels of microorganisms in the body and thus helps in bowel movement. They thus save your dog from colitis, irritable bowel syndrome and other health disorders.
- Essential Fatty Acids: These will have auxiliary benefits in your dog. And the right way to promote the concentration of these acids in your pet’s body would be to serve fatty diets to it. We understand that it may not be possible to provide butter or soya milk to it. So a great alternative would be to cook food using coconut oil. Apart from restoring the fat balance in the pet’s body, coconut oil also saves the GI tracts from the attacks of parasites.
- Maintaining a Hormonal Balance: To maintain the hormonal balance of your dog, you must replace the Omega-6 fats in your diet by Omega-3 foods. This can be done by incorporating wild fish, walnuts and chia seeds in the diet. Remember, maintaining hormonal balance is important to ensure that your dog behaves in the right way.
- Rescue Remedy: It involves the use of Bach Flower Essence which its versatile applications in Trauma, injury and stress. Just like it helps in providing relief to the humans in these situations, it can also be used for dogs in the same way. Before applying it, you must know how to provide it in the right dosage. You can either administer it orally or rub it around the ears of your dog.
- Youghurt and Acidophilus: These are the best natural home remedies for dogs. While acidophilus helps in restoring intestinal balance, yoghurt helps in keeping yeast infections away. So, you can feed your dog with yoghurt, either in lunch or as a sweet-dish at the end of it.
- Oatmeal: It can prevent itching in the dog’s body. It cures irritations in the skin and keeps infection at bay. Just grind some oatmeal and mix it with warm water. Bathe your dog in this solution to see the miraculous results!
- Epsom Salt: Epsom salt baths help in healing wounds. You may prepare a home-made heal pack and apply it to wounds using a clean towel.
All these natural remedies will protect your dog from various diseases and help in its well-being. So, instead of depending on anti-biotic and other such things, you can use them for your dog’s well-being.
Rehan is an author, SEO Specialist, Freelancer, speaker, health, and wellness coach. He provides concise, powerful information on how you can get control of your health quickly and easily. He loves exercise, yoga, sleeping in colder rooms and discuss puppyfind, cooking, internet, web hosting and traveling to new places.