Submitting Your Music For Broadcast & Podcast
Please Read through the Terms and Conditions, they are set up to protect both of us from harm or problems.
Terms and Conditions
Artist or WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio reserves the right to void this agreement at anytime. This letter serves as an “umbrella license” to grant permission to WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio to use copyrighted material royalty free for airplay:
By submitting material to WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio, you represent and warrant that:
- We, our customers and licensees shall not be required to make any payments with respect to material that you submit to our sites, including, but not limited to, payments to you, third parties, music publishers, mechanical rights agents, performance rights societies, persons who contributed to or appear in your materials, your licensors, unions or guilds;
- You have full right and power to enter into and perform under these Terms, and have secured all third-party consents, licenses and permissions necessary to enter into and perform under these Terms;
- The material that you submit to WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio does not contain “samples” of any third party’s sound recording or musical composition and will not infringe on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy or moral rights;
- The material that you submit is not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; The material that you submit is not and will not be defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene;
- You are at least eighteen years of age.
By providing your information, agreeing this release, and submitting your music to WEBZINE BROADCASTING, you agree to the following:
- All music provided may be played royalty free by WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio, any station of or any affiliate station of WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio, or authorized rebroadcasts.
- As the copyright holder, you reserve the right to inform us; in using the Media Removal Page that you no longer wish to have the music promoted by our company. However, that does not obligate us to ensure all station affiliates, rebroadcasts or podcasts are no longer promoting your music, nor does it imply the music is no longer royalty free.
- You understand that if you do not supply a bio, this and agree, we are in no way obligated to include your information on the WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio, website nor in any show.
- You understand that if you do not specify which song you would like us to showcase on WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio, may choose any song from the music you provide.
- You understand that we are not responsible to update your bio, image, music file, or other submitted information. You may however opt for the additional choices.
- You grant permission to WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio, to make one backup copy of all music supplied.
Each provision of this document shall be considered separable, and if for any reason, any provision(s) contained herein are determined to be invalid, unenforceable or contrary to any existing or future law, the invalidity shall not impair the operation of those remaining portions of this document which remain valid.”
If WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio ceases operations they must NO LONGER use any of the selections and/or material stated herein for broadcast, promotional or other purposes.
Artist or WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio reserves the right to void this agreement at anytime.
By submitting you have agree to the terms and conditions of this form. A representative of an artist or the artist listed above must be the one submitting all material to WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio this is to protect WEBZINE BROADCASTING/Indie Artist Radio & the Artist. If any changes are made to this contract from the original the contract is void.